Monday, October 23, 2006

The braces still don't suck. (If you were wondering).

I've had braces since April, and it's really been minimally painful. I'm not sayiing that there isn't a certain period after each adjustment when I feel a disinclination to bite and chew, but no headaches or mouthaches, just localized tenderness. It wasn't terribly comfortable to have my Transpalatal Arch (my 'bit') put in place, but even that took only a couple minutes during a regular appointment, and only hurt because they tried one that was too big first, and it poked my hard palate. It's amazing how easily teeth move around. See for yourself:

Lower arch sometime around June.

Lower arch currently.

My bit.

My April smile.

My Smile at present.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the toody update. I think the problem back in April was that they were using a crooked wire. Glad they straightened ump (no pun intended, donja know).

LHM - N.

8:03 AM  
Blogger MrFares said...

Thanks for having us in to look around in your mouth. We'll have to have you over sometime to look at ours.

10:41 PM  
Blogger Lemony said...

Scooter says "Aw, we could have saved so much money!"

10:43 PM  
Blogger Lemony said...

Mr. Fares, you are a goof.

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home