Monday, October 16, 2006

Mama Megglesworth

Mama Megglesworth with Bella and Flip, whose worlds are about to be rocked.

Mrs. Megglesworth will almost certainly schwup me if she sees this pixel-y swimmy cell phone photograph that I have posted of her, but I just couldn't help it. She is so burstingly, delightfully pregnant that she simply had to be documented. We stopped over today to survey the progress that the Megglesworths have made on their house projects as parentdom and a sure lack of free time looms large. (Actually, Scooby was there for quite awhile yesterday helping build their new two car garage, but since I was at work, I missed out.) In any case, everything seems to be moving along, and thank goodness, since their bambino could arrive at any time. I can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home