Wednesday, November 29, 2006

*Belated Mama Megglesworth News*

Lovely Megs with beautiful babies.

If any of you were wondering if and when baby Megglesworth hatched, YES, yes, he did! Ducky was born November 10th, a happy, healthy, incredibly handsome 9lb boy with very good instincts for feeding and great taste in parents!

I will try to post a more current photo sometime soon, but in the meantime, above is one of Mama with baby Ducky and niece Shannon, and below is one of me making Ducky grumble with the cashmere baby hat that I made for him, which turned out a bit snug on his little noggin. (I made one that fit much better the next day...)

Ducky in a bunny hat.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm really surprised that, this long after your posting, I'm the first one to mention this but you look really good with a baby in your arms. Far be it from me to hint or anything though, donja know.

Love hee munch -

Noona

8:48 AM  
Blogger Lemony said...

Noona,

Didn't you notice that the baby is CRYING?

I didn't pinch him, I swear.

ILY2.

11:17 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

Those are some cute babies, and yes you do look good with a baby, crying or not....

Where are the posts? Where are you?

J

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home